Webmind Infotech Walkin 2015 / 2016 Passout For Freshers As Software Engineer Trainees On 20 – 24 Mar 2017 @ Noida
2016 Passout Jobs
|Company Name||Webmind Infotech|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / BCA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainees|
|Skills||HTML, MS Office, Freshers|
|Job Location||Noida, NCR|
|walk-in Date||20-24 March 2017|
|walk-in Time||11 AM to 3 PM only|
- 2016 Passout Jobs : Webmind Infotech is an innovative technology and business driven professional service firm providing Customized Software Development and Web based Solutions to our esteemed clients across the world. The foundation of our product development services is in understanding of the engineering requirements, challenges, and technology goals.
- Webmind has hands on industry experience across various domains. Our talented, dynamic and experienced professionals efficiently use their technical expertise to enable high end solutions for both web and mobile application development. The entire team serves with diligence to build cost-effective, reliable and secure business solutions keeping a full track of quality and client’s deadlines.
- At Webmind, we understand that an effective mobile application development strategy is more than the hardware and software. Our team delivers high-end standard applications covering multiple industries like business, education, social networking, entertainment, travel, navigation health and fitness, lifestyle segments for many of our valued global clients. We provide flexibility and higher ease and efficiency as we work within your corporate structure or create one as per your need
Company Benefits :
- Free Snacks and soft drinks
- Medical Insurance
- 21 Paid leave
Required Skills :
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to details.
- Capacity to work well in groups and a willingness to understand the various roles.
- Knowledge in areas of development, such as data structure, operating systems, databases or networks.
- Fluency in its own set of computer languages and development environments.
- Positive attitude and inclination to learn/explore new technologies
- Must have a good communication Skills.
Walk-In Date : From 20th to 24th March 2017 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 11 AM to 3 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
E-15, Sec-3, Near Sec-16 Metro Station,
Noida – 201301
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-120-4225513