20969 GDS Vacancies | India Post Office Recruitment 2017 | Apply online @ indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2017
Details of India Post Office Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: India Post
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 13482
Job Location: Across India
Circle wise vacancies of India Post Recruitment 2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – India Post invites application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) across India. Particularly, 20969 vacancies are allotted for GDS posts by India Postal Department. Eligible candidates apply online for India Post Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date(Date Extended for Uttarakhand Postal Circle). Submit online application form @ India Post careers. This Page explains India Post Office Recruitment 2017 in brief. Merit list of candidates for GDS Posts has announced for Odisha Postal circle.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About India Post
Eligibility criteria for India Post Recruitment 2017
- 10th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Check official notification for complete educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Interview (optional)
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Head Post Office.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for India Post GDS vacancies
- First go to official website and then look for GDS Notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click new registration and then apply online with register number.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for Online application – Kerala||10.06.2017|
|Last date for North Eastern||05.06.2017|
|Last date for West Bengal||10.06.2017|
|Last date for Uttarakhand||02.06.2017|
|Last date for Gujarat & Punjab||11.05.2017|
|Last date for Tamilnadu||05.06.2017|
|Last date for Karnataka||31.05.2017|
|Last date for Delhi||31.05.2017|
|Last date for Maharashtra||27.05.2017|
|Last date for Assam||24.05.2017|
|Last date for Chattisgarh||20.05.2017|
|Last date for Haryana||24.05.2017|