Accenture Hiring Freshers As Java Developer On Mar 2017 @ Delhi
Accenture Freshers Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Accenture Inc.|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Communication Skill||J2EE / Spring /Hibernate/Servlet|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have good understanding of Core Java/ Java Concepts/ Java Enterprise Edition (Any of these).
- Must have knowledge on J2EE / Spring /Hibernate/Servlet (Any of these).
- Should have knowledge of Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
- Should have strong programming knowledge in Java.
- Should be ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Must be cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Must be communicating with external web services.
- Should be proficient in AngularJS with atleast 1 full lifecycle applications.
- Must have deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Must be creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good inter personnel skills.