Accenture Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Sep 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Accenture (Accenture India Pvt Ltd)|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- work with senior consultant on a project as shadow consultant
- study the project related Design Documents
- learn the business processes specific to the client
- understand how the domain solution is configured for the client
- learn the project management tools and the overall provide support environment for the client
- work on the Incident or Problem tickets raised
- work on the realization of the configuration design realization
- work on the Functional Documentation and convert them into Technical Design Documents
- Master the art of written &verbal communication required for status reporting of the project or Service Level
- Agreement compliance reporting and actively give the relevant inputs to the project manager
- M.Com: 2016 graduates
- Should have scored 60% and above in their Post-graduation.
- No current backlogs.
- Candidates should have completed their graduation in B.com / BAF / BMS.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in their educational career.
- Willing to relocate as per the business demand.
Interview Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical / Skill interview
- HR interview