Accenture Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Associate Software Engineer-L 12 On May 2017 @ Across India
|Company Name||Accenture Inc.|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer-L 12|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 261,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (Any stream)/MCA from 2016 batch – Full time courses only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a
- Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for this JobRegister Online
Already Registered AMCAT Click Below LinkApply Now