Accenture Offcampus Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Across India
|Salary||Rs.300000/- per annum|
|Job Role||Associate Software Enginee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
- Perform daily test execution towards identifying defects/issues and help deliver on time
- Ensure work flow completion with complete accuracy and aggressive delivery timelines
- Meet service level agreements/key performance indicators as per specific guidelines
- Help adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for various project enhancements and on-going project efforts
- BE/BTech/MCA 2015 Batch with 60% Aggregate
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/Btech/MCA 2015 Batch
- No Standing Backlogs, Max 1 year gap in education
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in
- India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.