Adobe Hiring As Software Engineer On Feb 2016 @ Noida
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent with 1 to 3 years of experience in Black box and Automation testing.
Products testing experience on Windows and Macintosh environments is required.
- Exposure to Publishing products is desirable.
- Must have a good communication skill.
- Displays keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, providing improved testing methods as well as mentoring new members of QA team, and ability to learn new technologies.
- Exposure to unit test framework development would be a plus. Knowledge of Illustrator would give the candidate an added advantage.
- Hands on experience and knowledge:
- Java scripting
- Automation/White box Testing on Windows/Mac
- Test Case Management Tool
- Bug tracking process
- Hands on experience in one or more testing methodologies (UI, Functionality, boundary, Stress, Performance,
- Security, Memory Leak testing, localization testing)