Aexonic Technologies Walk-in HR Executive On 05 Mar 2016 @ Pune
|Company Name||Aexonic Technologies|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Last date to apply||05 Mar 2016|
About Company :
Aexonic’s founders left their Fortune 500 careers to form a new technology services firm based on superior client service and a unique, inspirational corporate culture. Since incorporation we have grown a diverse client base, attracted global talent, and developed into a highly successful professional services company. We have formed a culture of continuous learning and innovations.
Our professionals have consulted for a number of industry leaders, such as Bank of America, Aflac, Hewlett Packard, Basf, AT&T, Cameron, Spirit AeroSystems, Timken, and Teleflex. Our team has an overall passion for technology and how it can improve the way companies do business.
- We’re on a mission to build the best possible workplace and are looking for a superb HR Generalist to join our burgeoning people ops team. If you feel that you have the right background/skills, are passionate about
- creating a kick-ass work experience and ready for a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
- Smart graduate who can handle written and voice communication professionally.
- Will get to handle gamut of responsibilities in HR and Admin
- Will get to be a part of dynamic young team working on cutting edge software solution
- Will get to organize and execute parties and events for the team!!
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision. Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of situations. Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure. Should be able to work as a team member.
- Superb people skills. You are a natural communicator who is able to handle sensitive information with utmost compassion and discreetness
- Bright, self-directed and relentlessly curious. You love teaching yourself new things and have an active interest in startups and technologies
What you will be doing?
- You will have the responsibility and/or oversight of the full life-cycle of HR activities including; Recruitment, payroll, Benefits, HRIS, performance review, associate training and professional development programs, HR reporting and compliance
- Managing and continuously improving our on-boarding process
- Revising and maintaining employee handbook and drafting employment related documents
- Being a trusted resource and advisor on all HR-related activities
- You are driven, energetic and easy going
- You have very good understanding of current technology trends in staffing industry
- You have entrepreneurial ambitions
- Professionally qualified with a degree in HR
- You can read the blog (The interview process) to know more about the interview process.
Aexonic Technologies Private Limited
503, Pride Icon
Opposite HP petrol pump
Kharadi Mundhwa Bypass road, Kharadi
Ph: 020 64007191
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook