Affinity Express Hiring For Freshers As Creative Designer On Aug 2017 @ Pune
|Company Name||Affinity Express (I) Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Creative Designer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Global Advertisement Services Pvt. Ltd. is the leading onshore and offshore provider that is 100% dedicated to high-volume advertising and marketing design services. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we have more than 12 years of experience serving multimedia publishers, retailers and other companies in North America. The comprehensive, customized solutions of GASPL are built on our strengths.
- To create high-end, top quality, fresh designs and layout great advertising collaterals across Print, Corporate Design & Stationery and Digital mediums.
- Creating great design content.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts in order to develop high-level designs.
- Delivering high-quality artworks for our clients based in US, UK, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- Understanding the work culture processes and delivery mechanism.
- Adhering to the delivery schedules and timelines.
- Being proactive with creating new-age design work in the spec-work categories.
- Working as a part of a team and aligning with Creative Mentors and Team Leaders in a cooperative and constructive manner.
- Working with a range of media across the various verticals.
- Working towards creating top-notch creative work that stands a chance of winning awards.
- BFA, Creative Advertising Degree/ Diploma or a higher degree in the field of Applied Arts.
- A strong design-based degree that showcases your knowledge of design, art and advertising pedigree.
- Needs to have a strong creative and idea-led portfolio.
- Should have a an additional creative skill-set beyond the curriculum taught in the institution.
- Sound American cultural knowledge would be a plus.
- Should be good to work with large teams.
- Must be willing to work in rotational day and night shifts.
- Should be able to execute and display new techniques in design, think afresh, outside the box.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Good communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with tight timelines and several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Being open to constructive feedback, positive criticism and willing to make changes to designs.
- Should be customer focused, flexible, have attention to detail, deadline-oriented, understand the various operational tools, have acute vision and handle rejection positively.