Affinity Express (I) Pvt Ltd Hiring Freshers As Graphic Designer On Apr 2017 @ Pune
Affinity Express Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Affinity Express (I) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
|Skills||Flash CS3, Photoshop CS3, Illustrator|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Global Advertisement Services Pvt. Ltd. is the leading onshore and offshore provider that is 100% dedicated to high-volume advertising and marketing design services. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we have more than 12 years of experience serving multimedia publishers, retailers and other companies in North America. The comprehensive, customized solutions of GASPL are built on our strengths.
- The graphic designer is responsible for developing online ad banners and HTML websites based on clients’ advertising briefs and instructions.
- Online ad banners may include Flash animated ads and static and rich media ads.
- The graphic designer should always work on improving their technical and design skills to enhance the quality of the product with more efficiency and productivity.
- Reading—understanding instructions and checking the ad input material provided.
- Raising queries if instructions are unclear or incomplete.
- Analyzing the product standards, target audience and competitor activities.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team and taking guidance.
- Completing work based on provided guidance and with no errors.
- Performing quality checks on own work before handing over to the validator.
- Flash CS3, Photoshop CS3, Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of layout, color scheme and typography.
- Animation skills (Expression/Proportion/Emphasis/timing).
- IAB standards for interactive online ads.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate well
- Additional knowledge of audio/video editing is preferred.
- Candidates from Fine Arts and Multimedia are preferred.