Air India Recruitment 2017 For 400 Posts Of Cabin Crew On 01 August 2017 @ Across India
|Recruitment||Air India Limited Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||400|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date to apply||01 August 2017|
Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses)
Marital Status : Unmarried
Experienced Cabin Crew:
- Must be Presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or
- Boeing family aircraft. The candidature of the incumbents will be considered only where the training requirement is for Transition or Conversion.
Trainee Cabin Crew : No experience required.
For Experienced Cabin Crew: Walk in Interview
- Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and obtain Date of walk-in
interview from the Website of Air India Ltd. Eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Preliminary
- Medical Examination consisting of Height, BMI and Vision
check followed by Personal Interview
For Trainee Cabin Crew:
- Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew will be required to apply online. Eligible candidates will be subject to appear for Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT) at the venue as decided by
- Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a Written Test.