Air India Recruitment For 100 Posts Of Airline Attendant On 21 Mar 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Air India Express (Air India Charters Ltd)|
|No of Vacancy||100|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||21 Mar 2016|
About US :
Air India Express, India’s first international airline that offers great value for money and efficient service. Our mission is to provide convenient connectivity in the short-range routes at the most affordable prices to passengers.Our fleet consists of state of the art 17 B737-800 aircraft. In keeping with our mission to provide budget travel, our aircrafts will have single class economy. The capacity of these aircraft is around 180 seats.At Air-India Express, we strive to give our passengers the best. Our fleet, comprising Boeing 737-800 aircrafts, is the latest in the airline industry. Our safety and maintenance standards are comparable to the best airlines in the industry.
- Air India Charters Ltd Wishes to engage AIRLINE ATTENDANTS, as per requirements and to maintain a waitlist, on a fixed term contract, for a period of three years, for its low cost Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS, to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, in Kozhikode/Mangalore/Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram/Any other base as per company’s requirement.
- In case of company requirements, these employees may also be required to undertake ground duties at different stations, at the Airport/Office.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
Between 18 and 24 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Preference and due weightage will be given in the selection to:
- Applicants who have three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and
- Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
- Applicants who have flying experience as Cabin Crew.
- Applicants who have successfully undergone a Course in First Aid
- Language Proficiency- Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
- Speech- Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height : Minimum required for :Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ),Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” )
- Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Even and regular teeth.
Selection Process :
- Group Dynamics test
- Personality Assessment
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References