Airtel Hiring Freshers As Executive Engineer On Feb 2016 @ Manesar
|Job Role||Executive Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Bharti Airtel Limited, commonly known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company headquartered at New Delhi, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa and the Channel Islands. Airtel has GSM network in all countries in which it operates, providing 2G, 3G and 4G services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel is the world’s third largest mobile telecommunications company with over 261 million subscribers across 20 countries as of August 2012. It is the largest cellular service provider in India, with 183.61 million subscribers as of November 2012. Airtel is the third largest in-country mobile operator by subscriber base, behind China Mobile and China Unicom.
- Ensuring minimum MTTR to maintaining network uptime to 99.999%
- Performing Preventive maintenance as per PM schedule.
- Maintaining network Inventory/Asset Management
- Tracking &Maintaining network inventory
- Implement solution of business requirements
- Supporting System specialist for Product evaluation & report generation
- Enable test bed configuration as per development requirment
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma from any recognized university
- Should have 1-2 years of experience of relevant industry will be preferred, fresher is also acceptable