Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017 For Freshers As Associate Technical Solutions Engineer On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
Akamai Technologies Jobs
|Company Name||Akamai Technologies|
|Experience||0 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 7.45 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Solutions Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- B.E/B.Tech from (CSE/ISE/IT/ECE,EEC) graduating in 2015/2016 with 70% aggregate without any backlogs
Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Shift Timings: – 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM (Monday to Friday)
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner to both business and technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols like TC/IP, HTTP & DNS
- Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to “think-out-of-the-box”, propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
- Believe that today’s youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the team’s objectives.
- Like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard!
- Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere.
- Aptitude + Technical Online Test is confirmed on next Sunday, 16th April 2017
- Technical: Networking (LAN, Network Devices, OSI Model, MAC Layers DNS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, Remote connectivity, TCP/IP networking)
- Linux (Kernel Basics, Linux Process Management, Memory Management, Linux File System, Linux Input and Output),
- Operating Systems fundamentals (File Systems, Memory management, Process Management, Multithreading, Deadlocks, Scheduling Algorithms)
- F2F Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be Tentatively on Wednesday, 22nd Feb 2017
- Basic Knowledge on HTTP, DNS, Streaming, Networking, Linux & Networking Protocols (Application Layers)