Amazon Hiring For Freshers As Quality Assurance Engineer On May 2017 @ Bangalore
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Walkin Date||May 2017|
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Creating and maintaining test artifacts – test plan, test cases etc.
- Testing all facets of a product, and insuring defects are caught early in the process.
- Trouble shooting technical issues with an eye for details.
- Being the voice of the customer and ensure customer experience is upheld.
- Communicating consistently, concisely, and coherently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Ability to write code in a modern, object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with and/or conceptual understanding of relational databases.
- Good understanding of the SDLC.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate that detail to others.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Coding Experience.
- Test Automation Experience.
- Good Knowledge of various testing tools around test management, bug management etc.