Amazon Hiring For Software Development Engineer On July 2017 @ Mumbai
Amazon Software Development Engineer Jobs
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
Job Description :
- You will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, field testing and operations.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science and at least 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming concepts, operating systems, and distributed systems.
- Demonstrated experience with software testing methods, such as functional testing, stress testing, performance testing, and failure injection.
- Experience work closely with other developers to understand their needs and issues and to develop cooperative solutions.
- Experience in Android application development.
- Experience of cloud based distributed software design and development, more so using AWS services.
- Experience building large data analysis platforms.
- Knowledge in telecom, wireless networks, infrastructure management domains.