Amazon Hiring Freshers As Device Associate On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||B.E(CS), B.Tech (IT), MSC IT and MCA|
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Amazon Video Software on TVs, Blu-ray Players, Set-top boxes, Gaming Console etc.
- Perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
- Understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new builds / releases and apply the same in day-to-day work.
- Perform regression, repetitive and other relevant testing exercises to qualify successful builds developed for
- Amazon Video and meet release deadlines without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports
- Candidates should possess B.E(CS), B.Tech (IT), MSC IT and MCA
- Software Testing Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent English proficiency (written and oral)