Amazon Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Aug 2017|
- Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering software and automated solutions to enable products compliance for trade across different countries, have direct impact to safety of the customers and associates.
- The system that you build will have a direct impact on the Top Line performance of the company to the tune of hundreds of millions (USD).
- In this role, you will have an opportunity to own, design, and develop large-scale software services and data management systems.
- You will have influence on subsystem design and help build a team culture around practices that are critical to a quality product.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience communicating with both technical and business audiences
- Background in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
- Experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
- Fluency in C++ and/or Java
- Willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
- Analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
- Experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
- Linux experience
- Lean methodology experience