Amazon Hiring Freshers As Support Engineer Intern On Nov 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Job Role||Support Engineer Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Support Engineering Interns will be responsible for support, administration and maintenance of Application infrastructure to support large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools for FinOps-Tech.
- Candidates must be in their pre-final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, SQL, Operating Systems and Databases.
- Be able to debug code in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment as well as .NET environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.