Amazon Off Campus For Freshers As Customer Service Associate On 18 Jan 2017 @ Pune
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Venue Date||18 Jan 2017|
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
- Job of Customer Service Associate involves communicating with customers through different mediums (Email, Chat, and Phone) by utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in fun and fast paced environment
- Candidates should possess BE (All Streams), BSC, BCS, BCA, other UG Degree, Diploma (All Streams), MCA, MBA, MSC, MCS, ME-2017 Batch
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment
- Note: CS are Permanent Full Time Employment roles
- Personal Introduction Round
- Online Written Versant Test
- Voice Versant Test (Conducted Over a telephone)
- Operations Manager Round
Note: All rounds are elimination rounds
CS:-179000 to 207000 (Variable CTC) depending on the Skill being hired for (voice, email, chat).
Date: 18 January 2017 Time: 9.00 AM
Off Campus Venue Address:
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE),