Amazon Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Seller Support Associate 14-18 Mar 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 4 LPA|
|Qualification||B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Walkin Date||14-18 Mar 2017|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
- Must maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Should actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Should liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- Should have excellent problem solving skills
- Should have demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Must be self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Should provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Must maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Should be able to demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Should contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Should have strong time management and organizational skills
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 12c, 2nd floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech City,
Hyderabad 500081, Head Straight from Mindscape Main Gate.