AMD Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Advanced Micro Devices(AMD)|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Event Date||May 2016|
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets. While initially it manufactured its own processors, the company became fabless after GlobalFoundries was spun off in 2009. AMD’s main products include microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, embedded processors and graphics processors for servers, workstations and personal computers, and embedded systems applications.
- Contribute to compiler features and optimization pass
- Generate a formal Performance Analysis report on performance issues, analysis and quantified improvement in performance
- Contribute to the technical content of the compiler documentation/manuals.
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other performance/compiler teams.
- B.Tech/B.E. or equivalent
- Excellent programming/debugging skills at the Assembly level
- Very solid practical C/C++/Fortran experience
- Experience in compiler code generation and optimization for x86, ARM processors a plus
- Working experience with one or more commercial or open source compilers (eg: Open64, LLVM, GCC etc) is a plus
- Good knowledge of micro-architectural features of modern microprocessors (eg: x86, ARM)
- Prior experience with performance analysis of programs, tuning and experience with analysis tools like profilers is plus
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Experience with parallel programming domain (OpenMP, MPI, auto-parallelization etc) is a plus
- Experience in parallel computing domain like (multi-core, GPGPU, SIMD, MIMD etc) is a plus