Aon Hewitt Walkins For Freshers As Associate/Senior Associate On 04 – 07 Apr 2017 @ Chennai
Aon Hewitt Walkins Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Aon Hewitt|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|walk-in Date||04-07 April 2017|
|walk-in Time||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix.
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations.
- 0 – 2 years work experience in back office or similar transaction processing/Non Voice.
- Fresher can also apply.
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy.
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
- Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good communication skills.
- Immediate Joiners only apply.
- Comfortable to work in Any Shifts.
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment.
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs.
- Flexibility to move across client teams.
Documents to Carry:
- Please Carry One Passport Photograph and ID Proof Photocopy, soft copy of resume, Educational documents & Work experience-offer,relieving letter & payslips.
AON, 3rd floor,
Olympia Tech Park,