JPMorgan Chase Hiring For Application Developer On Apr 2017 @ Mumbai
Application Developer Jobs 2017
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Understand the functional specifications and design and develop code accordingly.
- Create test cases and write and execute JUNIT for the module.
- Participate in Agile Scrum meetings and provide valuable inputs.
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings and provide estimation.
- Support the application during QA, UAT cycles and also fix defects in other phases if any.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT) or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Java /J2EE.
- Strong experience in Core Java/JSP/JQuery.
- Strong experience in Spring and hibernate and GWT frameworks.
- Strong experience in Agile development methodology.
- Exposure to JUNIT frameworks.
- Experience in Webservices, JMS Messaging, Tomcat and Oracle DB is preferred.