Applied Materials Freshers As Application Engineer On May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Applied Materials|
|Job Role||Application Engineer I|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem
- Identify simple problems and needs at the customer site and participate throughout the work cycle until the implementation of the solution
- Participate in creating recipes to optimize system performance
- Application Qualification of new features
- Participate in Customer Demo Activities
- Participates in T3 installation
- Travel and support customers onsite
- Generate and distribute Best Known Methods (BKM s) to the field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
Up to 1 Years of Experience.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments