Applied Materials Hiring Freshers As Manufactoring Engineer On May 2017 @ Bangalore
Applied Materials Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Applied Materials|
|Job Role||Manufactoring Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
- Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products. Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and
- Operations with new and existing products.
- Uses basic engineering and DFx principles to estimate and reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality; determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
- Writes and releases test procedures. Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies.
- Assists in determining root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems.
May perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Up to 1 Years of Experience