APPSC Group 1 Notification For 78 Vacancies Of Deputy Collectors,Commercial Tax Officers,etc On 30 Jan 2017
|Recruitment||APPSC Group 1 Notification|
|Post||Deputy Collectors, Deputy Supdt. of Police,etc|
|No of Vacancy||78|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||30 jan 2017|
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 05
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service – 13
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service – 06
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service – 24
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service – 10
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service – 02
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service – 08
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service – 10
Total No Of Posts : 78
Category : Govt Jobs
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 Recruitment
Applicants who have willing to apply APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017, they should completed Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institution.
Job hunters minimum age limit and maximum age limit to apply Group 1 Notification 2017 In AP will be as per per given below details as on 01st July 2016. For reserved categories age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms / rules.
- For Post No. 01-03 : 18 years to 42 years
- For Post No. 04 : 21 years to 30 years
- For Post No. 05 : 18 years to 28 years
Candidates who have put in an application for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 PDF will selected for Deputy Supdt. of Police, Deputy Collectors & more posts on basis of scored marks & performance of following selection rounds such as..
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Band :
Selected applicants for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 will receive minimum Rs. 40,270-93,780/- as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission norms /rules.
Application Fees :
Job seekers should pay non refundable application fee for APPSC Group 1 Notification Recruitment through online using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card which are accepted by Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
- General Candidates – Rs.250/- + Rs.120/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen – Nil
How to Apply APPSC Group 1 Posts Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Candidates at first need to visit official website @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Then look for APPSC Group 1 Notification & open application.
- Enter required details in application without any mistakes.
- Attest latest pass-photo and signature scanned images.
- Now cross check given details & click on submit button.
- Download & save system generated application form.
- Advertisement Release Date : 31st December 2016
- Online Application Process Begins On : 31st December 2016
- Online Application Process Ends On : 30th January 2017
- Preliminary Examination : 07th May 2017
- Main Examination (Conventional type) : 17th to 27th August 2017