APPSC Group 3 Recruitment For 1055 Posts Of AP Panchayat Secretary Jobs On 31 Jan 2017 @ Andhra Pradesh
|Recruitment||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
|Post||AP Panchayat Raj Secretary Vacancies|
|No of Vacancy||1055 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||31 jan 2017|
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|01||Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||1055||18-42||Rs.16,400- 49,870/-|
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2016.
*As per G.O.Ms.No.396 General Administration (Ser. A) Dept., Dt.05/11/2016 the upper age limit raised up to 8 years i.e. from 34 to 42 years
HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
I STEP: The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.
• At the payment Gateway the candidate has to give his/her Basic Personal Details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh State, community, Mobile Number etc. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. On receipt of fee at Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
II STEP: After payment of Fee the Applicant should visit Online Application Form Submission link and enter the Journal Number, Date of payment and Date of Birth to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
III STEP: The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen,. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application For
IV STEP: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
• Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department,
A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
• Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
• Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non – exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
Important links: http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in/More Details