Aptean Freshers Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer-QA On Mar 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-QA|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Aptean-More than 9,000 customers around the world rely on us to give them a competitive edge.By providing innovative,industry-driven enterprise application software,Aptean helps businesses to satisfy their customers,operate most efficiently,and stay at the forefront of their industry.With extensive knowledge and clear technology leadership.
- Aptean is looking for Associate Engineer, QA. Associate Engineer, QA should have a good understanding of a software development lifecycle.
- Should have a good understanding of the different artifxacts that need to be created in the requirement phase and have an extensive experience creating these said artifacts in the SDLC.
- Should aim to take ownership.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSc.(CS)
- 0-1 years’ experience in the software industry.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.Knowledge of software testing life cycle.Write, review and execute test cases.Share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team
- Familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
- Knowledge on full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
- Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts
- Knowledge on Agile /Scrum team