Aptean Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer-Development On Feb 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Development|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Aptean-More than 9,000 customers around the world rely on us to give them a competitive edge.By providing innovative,industry-driven enterprise application software,Aptean helps businesses to satisfy their customers,operate most efficiently,and stay at the forefront of their industry.With extensive knowledge and clear technology leadership.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the
- Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- B.E/B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills