Aptean Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer-QA On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-QA|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Aptean-More than 9,000 customers around the world rely on us to give them a competitive edge.By providing innovative,industry-driven enterprise application software,Aptean helps businesses to satisfy their customers,operate most efficiently,and stay at the forefront of their industry.With extensive knowledge and clear technology leadership.
- The Associate Software Developer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Software Developer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Software Developer will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSc.(CS)
- 0-1 years’ experience in the software industry.
Primary Skills (Essential):
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.Knowledge of software testing life cycle.Write, review and execute test cases.Share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team
- Familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
- Knowledge on full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
- Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts
- Knowledge on Agile /Scrum team