Aptean Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer- Software Development On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Engineer- Software Development|
|Skills||C#, .NET, SQL|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Aptean-More than 9,000 customers around the world rely on us to give them a competitive edge.By providing innovative,industry-driven enterprise application software,Aptean helps businesses to satisfy their customers,operate most efficiently,and stay at the forefront of their industry.With extensive knowledge and clear technology leadership.
- The Software Engineer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Software Engineer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving complex problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product. Understands the architecture (proposed or an existing one) and use them for low level design/execution.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Contributes to Code Reviews and identify performance bottlenecks.
Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Must have expert level programming ability in developing applications using C#, .NET
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server Database Other Desired Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of ERP or CRM domain
- Exposure to cross platform development, scalable and sustainable architectures Other Requirements:
- Able to cultivate interpersonal and cohesive team interactions and communications
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems