Arcadis Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 28,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
- Working under supervision as well as with team on various projects in line with client requirement.
- Compliance of arcadis business management system.
- Health & Safety Management.
- Leading, Coaching & Mentoring of junior staff.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- B.Sc. / B. Tech/ BE in Environmental Science, Geology, Hydrogeology or Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates with degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering with focus on environment will also be considered.
- MSC/ ME/MTEC desirable.
- 0 to 1 year experience in environmental consulting, design of water treatment systems or similar works.
- Familiarity with database management software, GIS and CAD is desirable but not mandatory.
- A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Willing to travel and work at different locations within India /abroad.
- Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.