Thomson Reuters Walkin For Freshers As Associate Analyst On 06 Apr 2017 @ Chennai
Associate Analyst Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Venue Date||06 Apr 2017|
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.
- Work with the editorial operations team for the G&A products – Capturing bibliographic information from scientific journals that are covered by the Clarivate Analytics products.
- The employee is expected to follow prescribed editorial policies and procedures to capture these bibliographic information.
- There are certain volume and quality metrics that the employee will be expected to achieve on a daily/weekly basis.
- The person is expected to have good communication skills, typing skills and a high level of attention to details.
- The person is expected to have the ability and willingness to do repetitive work in a highly productive environment.
- Basic Communication Skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Good Typing speed 45-50 Wpm with 98% accuracy.
Thomson Reuters, No 148 Acropolis,
Dr. Radha krishnan Salai, Mylapore,
Chennai 600004, Landmarks: Near Hotel Savera.