CEB Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Apr 2017 @ Gurgaon
Associate Software Engineer Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Skills||C#4.0+, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Identify opportunities for improving application performance, usability and reliability
- Perform unit and integration testing of features to ensure proper functionality
- Lead technical design sessions of user stories.
- Understand, suggest and choose from, possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support. Use the best practices/techniques for keeping the design/solution under control without excessive work or rework.
- Assist in support of existing functionality through the resolution of bugs.
- Replicate defects in development environment to identify root cause and implement solutions to improve product quality
- Derive individual development tasks from user stories
- Execute development tasks within user stories to build features
- Research feasibility of design alternatives to determine cost and scope of each design
- Collaborate with team members to balance workload
- Provide mentoring to less experienced software engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field required; Master’s degree is a plus
0-1 years of experience working with Microsoft .NET using the Visual Studio IDE for high-availability enterprise class web-based systems
- Deep understanding of .NET technologies C#4.0+, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC
- Deep understanding of XML, XSLT and related technologies within .NET
- Strong understanding of relational database design and development with specific experience using and developing with MS SQL Server 2008
- Knowledge of multi-tiered software design
- Understanding of design patters and ability to solve complex technical design challenges