Atmel Hirings Freshers As Associate Software Engineer 0n Apr 2016 @ Chennai
|Company Name||Atmel Corporation|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer – Tools|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry’s broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets. As a global company with 5,100 employees worldwide, Atmel operates in more than 40 countries and has 30 design centers, including locations in Shanghai and Taipei. Atmel solutions enable their customers to lead the markets they serve by creating products that are more powerful, smarter, energy efficient, lower cost, and more versatile than ever before
- Will be working as part of the Atmel Tools group.
- Participate and drive R&D activities related to Tools Software/Wireless & RTOS and Firmware/device driver
- Candidate should possess Bachelors/Masters in CS/ECE/EEE from a recognized university or institution.
- Knowledge in Microcontrollers, device drivers with good exposure to C language.
- Good knowledge in Firmware, RTOS, Wireless background.
- Good knowledge in C++, C# and Windows application.
- Good Logical reasoning skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills.