Atos Hiring Freshers As IIT Administrator On Jan 2017 @ Pune
Atos Jobs 2017
|Company Name||AtoS India|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||3.2 – 4.2 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||IIT Administrator|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Atos SE (Societas europaea) is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,000 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services.With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transport; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
- Maintain operational readiness of the middle ware web infrastructure in a 24×7 environment.
- Provide support for middle ware web environment.
- Contribute to project team efforts to ensure operational support requirements are implemented.
- Assist in design and ensure middle ware instances and related projects meet operational requirements.
- Maintain a proactive view on the performance of the middle ware platforms. Conduct performance analysis and tune application to increase performance.
- Respond to application outages.
- Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should perform installation and configuration of IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5.
- Must have working knowledge of remote administration of IIS on Windows 2003/2008 servers.
- Should perform backing up and restoring IIS configuration. Editing the IIS Configuration files.
- Must be creating and configuring a New Web Instance on IIS.
- Must be deploying asp.net based applications.
- Must be configuring asp.net application with IIS like allowing web service extensions and application mapping.
- Should be coordinating with end users, developers and vendor for problem resolution.
- Should have knowledge of Windows Security Settings Configurations.
- Must be analyzing IIS Log files, Problem analysis and troubleshooting.
- Should be installing and configuring Third party vendor applications and integration with IIS.
- Should perform assigning of NTFS permissions and SSL implementation for the Websites.
- Must be using authentication methods used in IIS.
- Should have good communication and inter personnel skills.