AT&T Hiring Freshers As Student Intern (Technical) On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Student Intern (Technical|
|Last DateTo Apply||ASAP|
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation, headquartered at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the second largest provider of mobile telephone and the largest provider of fixed telephone in the United States, and also provides broadband subscription television services. AT&T is the third-largest company in Texas (the largest non-oil company, behind only ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips, and also the largest Dallas company).As of May 2014, AT&T is the 23rd-largest company in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market value,and the 16th-largest non-oil company. As of 2015, it is also the 20th-largest mobile telecom operator in the world, with over 123.9 million mobile customers.
- Candidates should possess Excellent English Language skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Some Knowledge of Communication Technologies and Networking Technologies:
- Follows directions extremely well
- Organization, detail oriented and flexible
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity along with the ability to use individual initiative, liasing & interfacing Project Management, Engineering & Management Teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines in a fast pace changing environment
- Proficiency with software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong data entry and PC skills