Bank Note Paper Mill India Recruitment For Officer Trainee On 30 Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited|
|No of Vacancy||7|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||30 Apr 2016|
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited has been incorporated and registered on October 13, 2010 by Registrar of Companies, Bangalore under the Companies Act 1956 with its registered and Corporate Office at Bangalore.This company is a Joint Venture between Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a wholly owned Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India under Ministry of Finance and Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).The main objects of the company are to develop, design, manufacture, produce and supply currency paper and banknote paper in India and abroad.
- A full-time Graduate in Commerce/Science/Arts with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian University OR
- Post Graduate in Commerce /Science/Arts from a recognized Indian University OR Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (2 years fulltime) in Financial Management/Banking/ Marketing/Human Resources or Personal Management/Material Management or in combination from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE. OR
- A full-time 4-year degree in any branch of engineering or technology from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- A minimum of 02 years of postqualification experience for graduates in the field of handling finance & accounts matters,OR
- Procurement of materials/stores functions/inventory management etc. OR
- General administration in a reputed manufacturing organization. OR
- A minimum 02 years of practical experience in a supervisory capacity in a factory in the field of Fire & Safety for graduate engineers as prescribed by the Factories Act, 1948.