Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers As Interns – Quality Analyst On Apr 2016 @ Pune
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Salary||INR 1.2 LPA|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|Job Role||Intern – Quality Analyst|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Unomer is a start-up building a disruptive mobile app and platform technology for consumer research. Unomers founders hail from Jaipur and have set-up its core product engineering center in Jaipur which is rapidly emerging as a new hub for software development due to its proximity to Delhi-NCR and its rich pool of talent. Major IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, Deutsche Bank, Genpact, Connexions, Appririo, Metacube and Nucleus Software as well as rapidly growing, VC funded start-ups like CarDekho, RazorPay, LogicRoots and CultureAlley have chosen Jaipur as the destination for their technology center. Unomer was conceived and founded by two seasoned technology professionals with a solid track record in highly successful innovative product companies.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Create document, and execute test cases from design documentation and functional specifications under the guidance of team lead.
- Conduct ongoing functional testing, regression testing.
- Develop and maintain Test Plans under supervision of team lead.
- Report Software Bugs and follow bug life cycle.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products if required.
- Civil Engineering Graduate, 2015 batch, 60% through out in SSC, HSC/ Diploma, Engineering
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Key Skills : Regression Testing, Test Case Execution, Test Cases, Quality Analysis, Functional Testing, Team Leading