Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment For Engineer On 16 Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment|
|Post||Engineer (Electronics Engineer/Computer Science/Mechanical)|
|No of Vacancy||9|
|Last date to apply||16 Mar 2016|
About US :
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.
- Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
- Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.03.2016.
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the
- progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Experience: Minimum 6 months relevant Experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in B
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge/experience in embedded design of ARM based controllers/processors.
- Should be able to develop, test and integrate systems.
- Candidates with knowledge in embedded programming skills and Product Life Cycle
Processes are preferable.
- Knowledge/experience in Software Engineering & Software Life Cycle Processes is a must.
- Experience in C / C++ is a must. Candidates with knowledge/experience in Qt on Linux
- Platform with MySQL database will be given preference.
- Knowledge/experience in C#/ .NET/ ODBC with knowledge in software testing shall also be considered.
- Conversant in working with 3D design and generation of 2D drawings (in SOLIDWORKS).
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes & selection of mechanical/ electromechanical
components required for product development.
- Generate BOM and related Production Documents.
- Capable of interaction with vendors for fabrication and realization of the product.
- Experience in simulation and plastic & sheet metal enclosure design will be an added