BHEL Apprentice Recruitment For 229 Vacancies Of Apprentices On 09 Dec 2016@
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|No of Vacancy||229|
|Last date to apply||09 Dec 2016|
About US :
BHEL as a part of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru’s vision was bestowed with the onus to make the country self reliant in manufacturing of heavy electrical equipment. This dream has been more than realized and the contribution in nation building endeavor is going to continue likewise. Today, with 20,000 MW per annum capacity for power plant equipment manufacturing, BHEL’s mammoth size of operations is evident from its widespread network of 17 Manufacturing Units, two Repair Units, four Regional Offices, eight Service Centres, eight Overseas Offices, six Joint Ventures, fifteen Regional Marketing Centres and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad.
TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES: 229
- Graduate Engineers- 138 Post
- Diploma Engineers- 91 Post
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/month
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/month
|Sl. No||Discipline||Graduate Engg||Diploma Engg.||
|3.||Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|5.||Electrical & Electronics Engg||03||Nil|
|6.||Electronics & Tele communication Engg||13||02|
|12.||Modern office Mgmt||Nil||20|
- Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years.Relaxation in Upper age limit,5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.,Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons,Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter)
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
- 19.11.2016– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
- 09.12.2016– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
- 16.12.2016- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents
- Following documents to be self attested along with application
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High school mark sheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Mark sheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
- Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer ( if applicable)
- Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
Post Box No-35, Post office,
BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.)