Bidgely Off-Campus For Freshers As Data Analysts On 16 Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Salary||Rs 4,00,000 – Rs 5,00,000|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Event date||16 Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Apr 2016|
About Company :
Bidgely is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors.
- Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Analysts to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must be a highly analytical individual who enjoys working with data and can find interesting patterns and issues.
- Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Analyse electricity consumption data and identify the various appliances and their consumption in a home.
- This is accomplished by analysing the unique fingerprint of the appliances and triangulating with usage, behaviour and weather patterns affecting the appliance usage.
- Understand data characteristics, prepare test data sets, design test scenarios, define metrics and evaluate the performance of different algorithms by validating with the ground truth.
- Monitor the quality of the results in production system by going through various reports and visually validating the results.
- Define rules to identify the erroneous results faster from large results set.
- Understand product requirements, data science research problems, implementation details and algorithms.
- Strive for excellence in data quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with data science team, engineering team and product management to elicit and understand their
requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Present results graphically and succinctly and clearly to the key stake holders.
Desired Skills :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Should have the ability to swift through large data, identify patterns and find issues.
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Microsoft
- Excel, R etc. would be a plus.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in perl /python/ C/C++/ Java would be a plus.