BINFEX Walk-In For Freshers As DevOps On 19-24 Sep 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Binfex Technology Solutions Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Skills||SQL and MySQL|
|Walk-In Date||19-24 Sep 2016|
|Walk-In Time||10.00 AM to 5.00 PM only|
- Binfex Technology Solutions Business Information Exchange Technology Solutions provides customer life cycle management and enterprise solutions meeting global outsourcing opportunities. We are a young and vibrant organization with an absolute focus on bringing delight to our customers. As a team we believe everything begins with information exchange across systems globally and Binfex aims to become that solution provider who delivers services with utmost focus on quality meeting service level agreements.
- As a young organization our mission is to provide end to end IT & CLM services standing apart and staying ahead of quality providing that edge to our customers.
- DevOps Engineers are team members of an agile development process. They are responsible for the design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. Other responsibilities include working with internal business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
- Selected Candidates would be trained extensively at Binfex in real-time environments against real time challenges.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (RHCE/Ubuntu Certified or trained)
- Knowledge of automation/configuration management is plus.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS or Openstack is a big plus)
- Strong understanding of SQL and MySQL (NoSQL knowledge is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (Ruby, Bash, Python, Powershell etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Additional Skills :
- Desired candidate must have extensive understanding of Linux Administration and strong inclination towards DevOps.
- Someone with an aptitude to learn and grow with Binfex, exposure to DevOps concepts and environments would be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate would come with good communication skills both verbal and written.
Walk-In Date : From 19th to 24th September 2016
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Binfex Technology Solutions,
#210, 1ST & 2ND Floor, 5TH A Cross,
3RD Block, HRBR Extn, Kalyan Nagar,
Bengaluru – 560043
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-80-88105515
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page