Website : www.unisys.com
Job Role : Support Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/BSc/BCom/BA/MBA/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
Event Date : 13 Dec 2014
Event Time : 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients.
We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
• To act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for all IT Customers.
• To maximize service availability.
• To restore service whenever possible.
• To provide desk-side services, desktop management and device lifecycle management and provide business systems support.
• Maintain Hosted client services for extended application and client access.
• Create Portable user profiles to enable agility.
• Stateless device deployment to ease support and replacement.
• Creation of a detailed products catalogue containing all possible devices in a company to add/remove/update products at any time.
• Optimization of existing desktops and provide the foundation services for emerging desktop virtualization technologies.
• Creation of content for Self-Service Portal Solutions and L0 support.
• Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
• Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
• Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers.
• Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
• Responsible for providing the first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
• Communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale.
• Act Independently and be self motivated.
• Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills.
• Drive for results.
• Attention to Detail.
• Customer Focus.
1. Screening Rounds.
2. Aptitude Test.
3. Technical, Operations & HR Round.
Documents to Carry:
• Education mark sheets (all semester / year mark sheets) & certificates from 10th standard to highest degree attained. Photocopies should be including both front and back sides of the mark sheet and certificates.
• PAN card, if they don’t have please ask them apply immediately.
• One passport size colour photograph.
• Proof of identity. Any one of the following documents. Passport, Driving Licence, Voter’s ID card or PAN card.
• Address proof current and permanent. Any one of the following documents. Most recent BSNL phone bill, Electricity bill, Water bill, Lease deed, Rent deed, Ration card or Passport.
Hyderabad Walkin Address:
Unisys Global Services,
India, DLF Cyber City,
Bangalore Walkin Address:
Unisys Global Services,
India,Purva Premier, 135/1,
Residency Road, Near Richmond Circle,
Opp. Bangalore Club,Next to Chancery Pavilion,