Search Engine – Click Here Join with
Our fresherstask Google+
Company :PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Website : www.pwc.in
Job Role : Business Analyst
Eligibility : BE/BTech
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables. Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located, our highly qualified, experienced professionals, with sound knowledge of the Indian business environment, listen to different points of view to help you solve business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities you seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest. We are located in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune.
1. Consult with the functional consultant(s) and other technical consultants to design, build and deploy Workday to meet customer business needs and resolve complex integration issues.
2. Consult clients to increase the effectiveness and reduce the costs of HR Delivery through improved processes and technologies.
3. Analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
4. Assist Sales Support to develop specific proposal materials and act as subject matter expert in discussions with clients to support building of credibility.
5. Able to articulate business and drive solution walk through.
1. 2-4 years of experience working in Workday ERP solution. Total IT experience 3-8 years.
2. Integration Proficient with EIB, BPEL, DTs and Workday Studio custom integrations.
3. Excellent understanding of XML & XSLT’s.
4. For functional role, experience on Payroll, Benefit, HCM and Workday Configuration will be an added plus.
5. Must have good communication skills, oral & written.
6. Experience across Implementation, Application Maintenance and Support engagements.
7. Should be proactive, hard working and result oriented.
8. Innovation – bring ideas in workday sol offering that can augment go to market strategy.
Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs