Contus support interactive
1 to 6 yrs
No of Openings
2. Determine appropriate architecture, technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to clients.
3. Communicate to the Project Manager and Team Leaders with efficiency and accuracy in any progress and/or delays.
4. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
5. Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
6. Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS (Magento /Joomla /Drupal /WordPress /Zend Framework/ Cake PHP).
7. Develop innovative, reusable web-based tools for activism and community building.
2. Strong object-oriented programming skills & SDLC.
3. High-level problem-solving abilities and logical analysis skills.
4. Minimum of 1 year experience in PHP Web Programming.
5. Strong knowledge in any of the CMS like Magento/Joomla/Drupal/WordPress.
7. Experience in developing and implementing software projects.
8. Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
9. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
10. Strong debugging skills and ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code.
11. Good communication skills.
- Time:Between 10:00 AM to 02:30 PM
- Venue:Contus support Interactive Kamak Towers, 12A, (SP), 6th floor, Thiru-vi-ka industrial Estate, Ekkatuthangal, Guindy, CHENNAI, Tamilnadu – 600032, India