Company : Allied Market Research
Skills : SEO Knowledge
Experience Required : 0 – 1 Year(s)
Job Location : Pune
Job Description :
Job Description for Search Engine Optimization Executive(Fresher)
• Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
• Prepare detailed strategy reports.
• Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
• Run pay-per-click campaigns.
• Improve a company’s organic search results.
• Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
• Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
• Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
• Write effective call-to-action statements.
• Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
• Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
• Effectively use header tags.
• Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
• Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
• Compile and present SEO performance reports.
• Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
• Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
• Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
• Create advanced SEO strategies.
• Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Qualification: MBA Marketing, MCA.
Background: BE IT,BCA.
Walkin Date : 12/22/2014 – 12/24/2014
Walkin Time : 11:00 a.m – 02:00 p.mView Company Details