“Grasp Skills Private Limited” | ‘Customer Relationship Manager-Internationa’ | on 12/19/2014 – 12/20/2014 @ Bangalore
Company : Grasp Skills Private Limited
Skills : “Customer relationship Management”,”Customer Service”,”Business Development”,”Sales”,”Inside Sales”
Experience Required : 4 – 6 Year(s)
Job Location : Rajajinagar 1st block,Bangalore
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities
There are a wide range of duties and responsibilities which are expected to be fulfilled by a CRM manager and therefore they are as follows:
• The prime duty of a CRM manager is to supervise the customer service representatives’ team to ensure that all the customers receive immediate service as soon as possible.
• He or she has to handle all the inquiries including pipeline leads, cold calls through Phone, the Internet and E-mail.
• It will be needed to first evaluate the situation and determine an appropriate suitable course of action.
• He or she has the responsibility to guide the employees during tough situations to acquire appropriate resolution for the customer while working with them.
• It will be the duty to oversee that all the laws and standard measures are followed while dealing with customers.
• He or she has to perform the basic duties such as handling vendor problems, preparing sales plans, communicating internal information to upper management, coordinating employee activities, reconciling data, and researching ways to ameliorate service.
• He or she needs to collaborate with the CRM team to ensure the accurate communication of objectives of company when customers first call in.
• It will be needed to create and maintain up-to-date script, which the associates use while responding to calls along with maintaining employees daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Skills and Specifications
The following skills and specifications required in a candidate to do the job of a CRM manager are as follows:
• The person should necessarily have the excellent customer-service orientation to do the job.
• He or she needs to have strong interpersonal and listening skills to resolve the issues of the customers.
• He or she has to find out the ideas in both user-friendly and technical language or may be in some other way.
• The person should be very hard working and should be highly self-impelled / motivated and directed, with sharp attention to detail.
• He or she should have the ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a hard-hitting environment and with the strict guidelines as well.
Education and Qualifications
• The basic degree required to do the job is a Bachelor’s degree in any streams with management qualification (MBA).
• Desired candidate should have experience in Customer Support Management.
Walkin Date : 12/19/2014 – 12/20/2014
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m – 10:00 a.m
View Company Details