ValueLabs walkins for Tech. Support Executives on 29th Dec to 31st Dec@Hyderabad
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 2 to 4 yrs
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
We are looking for technical support executives and please find the JD mentioned below:
- We are looking for a team of Technical Support Engineers/Analysts who are ambitious, passionate and gains real satisfaction in delivering outstanding service. These will be part of a 24 x 7 shifts team that provides 1st and 2nd Line desktop support tasks from a remote location.
- The environment these individuals will be supporting is quite complex multiple domains, multiple networks, very specific retail tools and close cooperation with other partners.
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, analytical, organised, very well communicative in English (both written and verbal), and has extensive experience in desktop, laptop, mobile and server support, and is able to determine the urgency and impact of a request.
Function demands and job qualification
- 2 to 4 years of Customer Service experience with 2 years of Technical Support, preferably with an international company in either Europe or Northern America.
- High level of competence in Windows 7, MS Office, and MAC OS, and the ability to resolve general issues with these packages.
- Strong skills in hardware components and troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding in Active Directory, File and Folder security, DNS, DHCP, and networking infrastructures.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is preferred.
Customer focus and communication skills
- Clear communication skills in English is a must.
- Customer focused approach.
- Can explain a problem and solution with confidence to give the user a feeling of trust, also when a user questions your solution.
- Write short but detailed and to the point so that it is clear for a non-technical user.
- Is able to write documentation with a strong focus on quality and improvements.
- Ability to work under pressure in both a team environment and individually.
- Willing to work variable shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Able to think out of the box and providing extraordinary solutions to ordinary problems.
- Being able to deal with (difficult) customers in a calm and friendly manner.
- Know which questions to ask to identify the root cause of the problem.
- Being able to work simultaneously on multiple issues without reducing the quality of service.
- Time:From 04.00 PM
- Venue:ValueLabs LLP Plot # 41, HITEC City, Phase II, Opp. to Oracle, Beside Dell, Hyderabad 500 081.
- Posted by:Naresh Asil